Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Truck Parts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Truck Parts

    I have a '46 Chevy that I've had since I was 2 and am wanting to fix it up when I come up with some more money...Where is the best place to start looking for parts...I figured I would give JEG'S a try

    also, are there any local places that could do an awesome paint job for fairly cheap...I would love to have the chrome illusion paint with some kind of decal merged into it, but the paint is $200 a pint and the only person I know of who can do that kind of work is Danny Bledsoe in BSG if I'm not mistaken

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck Parts

    jc whitney

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck Parts

    I get a current catalog for them for my current s-10, but I havent' even thought of checking there for older parts...thanx man...i'll see if I cancome up with anything

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck Parts

    i think they sell parts for older trucks and cars...its worth a look though

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck Parts

    Try this link- GMParts4U for OEM replacement parts, then check JEGS or Summit or Edlebrock.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Truck Parts

    If you really want an awesome paint job Danny is the person you need to see. He is the best around, but he is not cheap. He had done paint work on old cars for me and he is well worth what he charges. You wouldn't want to put a "cheap" paint job on that truck if you do it right.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •